FORTUNE GROUP USA, LLC
Last Updated: 08/05/2016
Personal Information the Company Collects and Why
The reason the Company collects personal information is to create and foster ongoing customer relationships. In the normal course of this process, the Company obtains and retains non-public personal information about you that is transmitted to us either directly by you or at your direction. This information includes your name, address, tax identification number, approximate age and investment experience, and other similar information. In addition, the Company may obtain information about you from credit reporting services, regulatory information providers, and similar entities. The Company limits such information to those facts that are necessary or proper to establish a relationship with you as a customer and to offer accurate and superior service in the normal course of business as it relates to your account.
Use of Personal Information
The Company uses your personal information for three general purposes:
- First, the Company uses the information to approve and activate an account for you and/or to make changes or addition to information previously provided to us to open and account for you.
- Second, the Company may use the information to give you online access to your account information and the Company’s proprietary information in a secured environment.
- Third, the Company uses the information in the ordinary course of business to transmit account activity statements and related documents to you with respect to activity in your account with the Company.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We take very seriously our responsibility to keep your personal information private. The Company will not disclose non-public personal information about our customers except in the following instances:
- The Company may share your personal information with its affiliates and/or unaffiliated third parties only as is necessary to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided, to conduct identity, background, and credit history checks, to process or collect payments, to service your account, or for audit purposes and to ensure regulatory compliance.
- The Company may be required to disclose your personal information by law or legal process for a variety of reasons, including protecting and defending the rights or property of the Company and periodically reporting trading gains or losses as required by the Internal Revenue Service. The Company may also be required to disclose your personal information to the regulatory bodies with jurisdiction over the Company and the Company’s business operations.
How the Company Protects Your Personal Information
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access through the use of physical security and through the use and access policies for employees and the Company’s independent contractors. The Company safeguards customer information from authorized access by limiting the number of employees and independent contractors by limiting the access via personalized passwords and by having in place a process for disciplinary action when appropriate.
Information Sharing with Affiliates of the Company
Although by law we are permitted to share information with our affiliates related to our transactions and experiences with you, it is the policy of the Company not to do so without your written authorization except in the limited circumstances described above. Accordingly, the Company will not share any personal information either provided by you or obtained from third parties unless it is necessary to do so for the purposes described above or we have your specific written authorization.
Accuracy of Personal Information
On an ongoing basis we evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and ensure its accuracy. Should you identify any inaccuracy in the personal information included in any communication you receive from the Company, please notify us immediately at 1-786-529-8595. The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure your information is corrected on a timely basis.